Thursday, May 10, 2012

Political Health

Tonight, rather than a regular meeting of Community of Health Ventura, I will be working for a particular political campaign.

Some dislike "politics" and think that they can simply not participate. This would be analogous to disliking cancer and thinking that one could simply ignore cancer, and the factors that influence it, and somehow be insulated from it.

I feel at greater peace, and am therefore in a state of greater health, when our local and national governments are efficiently functioning for the greater good of all people. I am also at greater peace when I am directly contributing to the improvement of our governments.

Tonight I will be contributing to the health of our politics, our government, and to my own health.

If your view of the world in which we live, is similar to mine, I hope that you will make a contribution of time or money to a campaign that you feel will improve our lives; it will surely improve yours.

Tuesday, June 5th is our primary election here in the State of California.

Dr. Young

No comments:

Post a Comment